|Collection||WCCLD Historical File Collection|
|Scope & Content||
Census [POPULATION & GROWTH]
- A photocopy of the Census Index for Custer County Colorado, including the 1885 State Census and the 1900 and 1910 Federal Census, as extracted and printed by the Southeastern Colorado Genealogy Society Inc. of Pueblo, Colorado;
- A manilla folder containing 2 photocopies of the 1929 Census List No. 2 for District No. 5 of Custer County; 1 photocopy of the 1923 Census List for District No. 23 of Custer County; a photocopy of a Business Census for Westcliffe taken in 1893; photocopies of pages of the 1885 Census for Custer County; a photocopy of the 1885 Mortality Schedule for Custer County; a photocopy of 1910, 1900 and 1890 population totals for Custer County (including town populations); a photocopy of the 1880 Mortality Schedule for Custer County; 2 copies of a Custer County Population Study from 1867 through 1970 (source unknown); photocopy of a table showing Custer County population every 10 years from 1880 hrough 1980 (source unknown); and a photocopy of a page of maps showing changes in the territory of the U.S. since 1790;
- A photocopy of a page of information taken from the Sierra Journal of Rosita from 1882 and 1883 detailing births, marriages, and deaths.
- An article from the Pueblo Chieftan dated May 5, 1960 about the 1960 census in Colorado, including Custer County.
- Three photocopies of a Wet Mountain Tribune article dated March 22, 2001 about 2000 Census figures for Custer County.
-WMT article dated March 3, 2011 about the Custer County population going up 21 percent.
-WMT article dated March 3, 2011 - Custer County population up 21 percent.
|Title||Census [POPULATION & GROWTH]|